Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Don Moore Back In Play For May 21 In Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Don Moore Back In Play For May 21 In Dubai

Floyd Mayweather will proceed with his Dubai adventure. Confusion as to when Mayweather's previously postponed rematch with 'Dangerous' Don Moore will resurface appears to have been resolved, with the show back in play for this Saturday in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The event takes place one week after the planned May 14 show was forced to shut down due to the sudden passing of UAE president Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, who died at the age of 73 last Friday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's high time Floyd Exhibitionweather rode off into the sunset with what's left of his money. Nash out.

Comment

Hold up Anderson Silva is fighting at a catchweight of 194 lbs against a MMA lightweight (155 lbs) fighter?

Comment

Alright, "Dandy" Don represent for G.I. ,brother and get that money

XKOBJSM.gif

Comment

This fight sucks!!!!!!

Comment

Yyyaaaaawwwwnnnn.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Hold up Anderson Silva is fighting at a catchweight of 194 lbs against a MMA lightweight (155 lbs) fighter?
              Christ on a bike, guessing this means he's in against a guy who loves snickers and hates training
              Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Hahaha! How respectful! Not even over a week since the sheiks passing? 40 day mourning period just started! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                  It's high time Floyd Exhibitionweather rode off into the sunset with what's left of his money. Nash out.
                  ——-
                  I do recall some people saying the same thing about Ali when he was fighting wrestlers and football players.
                  It was actually worse for Joe Louis too because Louis had over 50 exhibition fights. I can only imagine how sickening it was.
                  Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Christ on a bike, guessing this means he's in against a guy who loves snickers and hates training
                    I can’t remember the guys name, I think it’s Bruno or something like that, but he’s not even a very good MMA talent... the only thing he has on Silva is that he’s like 10 years younger. Silva is like a god in Brazil, so it’s a huge opportunity for him though, Silva is just trying to stay active with minimal risk for a fight with a Paul bro
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X