Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: I'll Wreck David Benavidez Like Crawford Did His Brother!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell: I'll Wreck David Benavidez Like Crawford Did His Brother!

Undefeated super middleweight, David Morrell Jr. (6-0, 5 KOs), who holds the "regular" WBA title, has his eyes on the main event this weekend between David Benavidez vs. David Lemieux, Saturday on Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He speaks the truth. Morell is the next one up. Dynamite fighter great skill and power

Comment

Didn't see Morrill's name in the list Benevidez was quoted as calling for the BS article?

Maybe there's a reason benevidez isn't mentioning him?

Comment

This fool has 6 fights and says he's being avoided lol what a dumbass. First do something then start talking ****. David woul **** this dude up brutally.

6 fights and already acting like a clown.

Comment

Allmighty sending Morell to save Charlo from further shame..?

Comment

Morrell must want one of those crying in the car home beatings it seems

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
              Didn't see Morrill's name in the list Benevidez was quoted as calling for the BS article?

Maybe there's a reason benevidez isn't mentioning him?
              Quit spreading rumors Morrell said himself he saw the interview where Benavidez directly mentions his name it's there to be seen go look. It's crazy man someone posts an article and everyone goes running with it like it's automatically true just a false narrative nothing new.

Does Morrell have the skills to outbox Benavidez yeah he's a skilled fighter but I doubt he wrecks him he didn't seem to wreck Lennox Allen too easy and nobody even knew who that guy was and he ended getting knocked out in his very next fight. People are looking too much in Alantez Fox and Mario Cazares like they are some top quality fighters they are decent but Fox lost decisively against the smaller Andrade as well as knocked out by 154 lb Liam Williams already. Let's be honest Cazares best win was against a drugged up JCC Jr. so Morrell's resume isn't that good he's a champion but he hasn't even fought a former world champion himself yet he needs a few more fights.

LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Morrell f***’s Benavidez up. I think he’d really expose Benavidez’s limitations.
                Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

He's not a world champion, how fkn stupid, he holds the regular "belt"
                  wish they'd stop referring to these secondary bs belts as legit.
                  Morell is a great fighter, would be an awesome fight with benavidez

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Quit spreading rumors Morrell said himself he saw the interview where Benavidez directly mentions his name it's there to be seen go look. It's crazy man someone posts an article and everyone goes running with it like it's automatically true just a false narrative nothing new.

Does Morrell have the skills to outbox Benavidez yeah he's a skilled fighter but I doubt he wrecks him he didn't seem to wreck Lennox Allen too easy and nobody even knew who that guy was and he ended getting knocked out in his very next fight. People are looking too much in Alantez Fox and Mario Cazares like they are some top quality fighters they are decent but Fox lost decisively against the smaller Andrade as well as knocked out by 154 lb Liam Williams already. Let's be honest Cazares best win was against a drugged up JCC Jr. so Morrell's resume isn't that good he's a champion but he hasn't even fought a former world champion himself yet he needs a few more fights.
                    He can't go back and fight bums. He already has a belt, worthless I might add, I least he wants the big guns. You see so many youngs "champs" relishing that "0", just look a Crawford-Spence, they're going to be calling each other out, until they're 40 years old. Remember Gamboa-Lopez? We missed that fireworks. He wants the smoke, I say let him have, we are the winners, along with whoever comes on top. Be safe
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X