Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Admits He Nearly Called Out Tyson Fury For a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Admits He Nearly Called Out Tyson Fury For a Rematch

Former heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is standing firm on his position that all Russian athletes should be banned from events - until Russia ends their ongoing invasion of Ukraine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve have little to no interest in seeing Wladimir return tbh, great champion at his peak but you could see he was in decline vs Jennings. He looked past it vs Fury and completely shot by the time he fought Joshua. A comeback would be a terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by duranfanatic
      Hypocritical piece of shyt.

Fkk you and your brother!

May you both get what's coming to you!

And you both WILL be getting what's coming to you eventually. May not be today or tomorrow or next month, but you WILL be getting be getting what's coming to you. That I can say with absolute certainty.
      Hey bud, I'm just a bit confused, why so much hate for K2?

Comment

And you both WILL be getting what's coming to you eventually. May not be today or tomorrow or next month, but you WILL be getting be getting what's coming to you. That I can say with absolute certainty.
        What a moron.

Comment

Yeah, go fight Fury again but bring Vitali with you, so he can hold Fury as you punch him.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Since you've joined you've been been erratic and all over the place. What's your deal kid?

Comment

Fury would brutally stop you at thos point

Probably hurt you
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

?????

Everything alright??

Serious question, no bull****ting
                icee icee greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I’ve have little to no interest in seeing Wladimir return tbh, great champion at his peak but you could see he was in decline vs Jennings. He looked past it vs Fury and completely shot by the time he fought Joshua. A comeback would be a terrible idea.
                  Took me a while to come to this conclusion, but I actually reckon any version of Fury schools even Wlad at his peak.

Functional, and some decent attributes - VERY good jab on his day -occasionally disguises a shot, but more frequently, you can read them a mile off
                  Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Nearly doesn't count, you cowardly halfwit.

Comment

Working...
                    X