Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano: Tim Tszyu Is A Great Fighter, But He's Probably Not Ready For Jermell Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano: Tim Tszyu Is A Great Fighter, But He's Probably Not Ready For Jermell Charlo

CARSON, California - Brian Castano has spent his past 22 rounds trying to beat Jermell Charlo. The well-informed former WBO junior middleweight champion would advise an ambitious Tim Tszyu to gain some more experience before the unbeaten Australian contender attempts to achieve what Castano couldn't accomplish
    [Click Here To Read More]

Facts. It ain't no shame in what Castano said especially since it's true. I think novice boxing fans seem to think this "PRESSURE" that Tszyu is going to bring will be anything Charlo hasn't seen before. Fundora wipes the floor of Tszyu right now; Castano included. True he's the WBO mandatory, but doesn't mean he's ready for the title shot. Those are just FACTS. The footwork alone will confuse Tszyu and walk him strait into a shot he doesn't see.

Do we honestly think he'll survive knockdowns from Charlo? We already see Timmy Kazoo can be a little chinny from the Gausha fight.
    Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-18-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Jermell Charlo vs Jarrett Hurd is a fight I'd still like to see, they were on a collision course until they both lost
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

I think Tim would of gave Brian Castano a worse beating than Jermell Charlo, to be honest.

Comment

boxers dont like to be told they are not ready
          Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Tim has to sharpen up his defense and is not a devastating puncher. He is not ready for Charlo but it is a big money fight so he might get his shot sooner than later.

Comment

I def agree that Fundora beats Tszyu, based on what I've seen. Tszyu v Lubin maybe. That could tell us a lot.
              Jeff durable Jeff durable likes this.

Comment

My thoughts exactly. There's plenty to like but Tim definitely has issues to address before he's ready for what you'd have to acknowledge as the superior twin at this point. There's just a pervasive... stiffness overall with a propensity for head hunting, and a general lack of head movement, things which you won't be able to get away with against Charlo even if your own power is on point. The hunger is admirable as always but he really needs another year or so and a couple more stepping stones before making that jump imo.
                Last edited by Sweet Scions; 05-18-2022, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I think Tim would of gave Brian Castano a worse beating than Jermell Charlo, to be honest.
                  Stop frontin no you don’t.

Comment

Who's Murtazaliev? These sanctioning bodies, from time to time, have some questionable mandatory contenders.

Comment

Working...
                    X