Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Feel Like I Accomplished Something Major; Made It To Hall-Of-Fame Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Feel Like I Accomplished Something Major; Made It To Hall-Of-Fame Level

CARSON, California - The reality of what he had accomplished Saturday night started to set in as a contemplative Jermell Charlo reflected during his post-fight press conference on his 10th-round knockout of Brian Castano in their remarkable rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

More like First-Ballot level, the standards of the HOF have dropped ( considerably ) ; that should be made clear -- then again the class or division that one is inducted by the panel at Canastota already implies that, but on second thought PED cheats like Tyson Fury are probably going to be first ballot too.

So there should be a wing dedicated for those that brought shame and compromised the sport of boxing, but then again...why should they honor a cheat?! I DONT KNOW ANYMORE?! THANKS FOR READING!

Comment

Not sure which shots Charlo is expecting to call???? You either move up or fight a never ending list of mandatory challengers. It's the way Terence Crawford, Canelo and Usyk did it, it's not hatin’-ass ESPN it's the way it works. Know what I'm saying?

Problem is...Charlo can't move up because the PBC doesn't have middleweights and he burned every other network on the planet.

Know what I'm saying?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Not sure which shots Charlo is expecting to call???? You either move up or fight a never ending list of mandatory challengers. It's the way Terence Crawford, Canelo and Usyk did it, it's not hatin’-ass ESPN it's the way it works. Know what I'm saying?

Problem is...Charlo can't move up because the PBC doesn't have middleweights and he burned every other network on the planet.

Know what I'm saying?
        Jermell should move-up right now, as undisputed will give him his choice of the champs at 160. If he fights Tim Tszyu and gets KO thats all gone, he should capitalize on his status and vacate. If Jermell is successful at 160 and manages to win another title, that bumps him up in the HOF rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Jermell should move-up right now, as undisputed will give him his choice of the champs at 160. If he fights Tim Tszyu and gets KO thats all gone, he should capitalize on his status and vacate. If Jermell is successful at 160 and manages to win another title, that bumps him up in the HOF rankings.
          agree with 99% of what you said, but there’s a 0% chance TsZyu KO’s Jermell lol. Not with his current style of hunting you down with zero regards for defense.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

agree with 99% of what you said, but there’s a 0% chance TsZyu KO’s Jermell lol. Not with his current style of hunting you down with zero regards for defense.
            Oh, I was talking about that fella that Jermell mentioned earlier in the week, Tim Kazoo, not Tim Tszyu.
            chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

He is the unified 154 and I think he is the first one in a four belt era. He will surely go in unless his outside antics messes that up.

He had Hall of Fame crying when he lost to Harrison.

Comment

How in the world would this guy be anywhere near HOF worthy?!?! He has had an underwhelming career, who is his best win? Castano? Martirosyan? Lost a UD to Harrison, went life and death last year vs Castano. Get the fk outta here, if he makes HOF this sport is a joke.
                The Old LefHook The Old LefHook likes this.

Comment

Charlo already got a better resume than Loma and GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                    How in the world would this guy be anywhere near HOF worthy?!?! He has had an underwhelming career, who is his best win? Castano? Martirosyan? Lost a UD to Harrison, went life and death last year vs Castano. Get the fk outta here, if he makes HOF this sport is a joke.
                    This should be in the BS HOF for ******ed posts. As the undisputed JMW world champion, Jermell's already achieved more than many fighters already in the HOF. I don't even like the Charlo's and I can acknowledge that.
                    mgame mgame isagj isagj like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X