Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Operation Delays Claressa Shields Clash By 'Four or Five Weeks'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Operation Delays Claressa Shields Clash By 'Four or Five Weeks'

According to promoter Ben Shalom, WBO middleweight champion Savannah Marshall recently had a 'small operation.' As a result, the procedure will delay a planned unification with WBC, IBF, WBA champion Claressa Shields by 'four or five weeks.'
    [Click Here To Read More]

Clit piercing.
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Clit piercing.
      Did you find it painful?

Comment

The dildo backfired. Both can punch so this is going to be a nice cat fight war

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Did you find it painful?
          No. More disturbing than anything. It looked something like this....

cut-thumb-photo-researchers.jpg

Comment

I don't think Clarrisa is a puncher, Marshall punches like a man though. If it's just a case of who hits harder Marshall has this in the bag, Marshall has been stopping girls who have gone the rounds/distnace with Shields.

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            The dildo backfired. Both can punch so this is going to be a nice cat fight war

Comment

Shields team will probably say Marshall is running scared, because she didn't have these postponements ahead of her other fights.

But I'm sure it's just one of those things. Taylor-Serrano was unique for womens boxing, but I think this fight they have more niggle. Shields and Marshall really don't like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

No. More disturbing than anything. It looked something like this....

cut-thumb-photo-researchers.jpg

Comment

If there's one thing I've learned from "fans" on here it's that unless she shows us proof or medical records then she's trying to duck

Comment

Having second thoughts, Savannah Marshall? I think Peter Fury seen how Femke Hermans made Savanah look foolish and decided that he needed all the time he can get to juice-up Marshall in order to stand a puncher's chance against the 'G.W.O.A.T'.

Comment

Working...
                    X