Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: People Are Avoiding Me at 160 Just Like They Did at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: People Are Avoiding Me at 160 Just Like They Did at 154

Two-division world champion Erislandy Lara is gearing up to make a defense of his WBA "regular" middleweight title against veteran Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan on May 28th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo vs. Lara at 160 rematch would be good

Comment

Old Lara sucks. I remember this guy was fighting Williams, Angulo, Trout, everybody. Now he only fights losers. He can retire imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Old Lara sucks. I remember this guy was fighting Williams, Angulo, Trout, everybody. Now he only fights losers. He can retire imo.
        It's not that it's just that guys who know how to cut off the ring and apply pressure intelligently, not just walk you down with no jab, can hold their own or beat Lara. Vanes, Hurd, Angulo, all were competitive.

Comment

He's not wrong. I avoid any fight he's in regardless of the weight division.
          TAZ-G TAZ-G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

It's not that it's just that guys who know how to cut off the ring and apply pressure intelligently, not just walk you down with no jab, can hold their own or beat Lara. Vanes, Hurd, Angulo, all were competitive.
            ?

Yeah, the losers Lara fights these days can't do those things.

Comment

Lara is still adding digits to his win column at 39. I don't think he's lying at all. Lara's style is a problem for most everybody out their. All of his 3 losses have been by split decision or majority decision.

Comment

im down to see O'Sullivan get knocked out again
                PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

He is hight risk/low reward. Only Hurd has looked good beating him and it was no cake walk.

Comment

Andrade level opponent. Get that there’s no $ after main events but yeeesh

Comment

Working...
                    X