Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer vs. Mickey Bey Postponed Due to Passing Of UAE President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer vs. Mickey Bey Postponed Due to Passing Of UAE President

Another show in Dubai is placed on hold due to circumstances well beyond the control of anyone in the sport. The unfortunate passing of United Arab Emirates president Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan of The United Arab Emirates has created a ripple effect in the boxing world. The latest fallout comes in the postponement of the planned lightweight bout between former titlists Tevin Farmer and Mickey Bey, which was previously due to take place this Saturday at Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wasn’t this meant to be in Ghana? I don’t see why some Arab leader dying would get this postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Wasn’t this meant to be in Ghana? I don’t see why some Arab leader dying would get this postponed.
      The site was changed to Dubai

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

The site was changed to Dubai
        Got ya……….

Comment

I could be wrong but Fite instantly put Mayweather Moore as May 21 but nothing announced. I think the shift of that fight to the 21st basically will kill the Farmer Vey fight for Dubai. I know both Dubai but the media wouldn’t care for Bey Farmer if that is the case

Comment

Working...
          X