Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Ennis Wants To Reel In Big Fish? He Might Catch Something He Doesn't Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Ennis Wants To Reel In Big Fish? He Might Catch Something He Doesn't Want

Errol Spence Jr. has a one-track mind for his next fight. The WBC, WBA, and IBF welterweight champion is intent on finally fighting WBO welterweight titlist Terence Crawford for an undisputed title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ennis will have his time. Right now the focus is Spence vs Crawford

Comment

I like Spence’s approach to Ennis: confident he would beat him but respectful about the guy’s talent. Charlo could take some lessons.

Comment

Ennis will be king of the welterweights when both Crawford and Spence move up. It’s going to take someone with a cast iron chin and a brawling, bruising style to beat Ennis
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

It was funny when Spence said that.

Comment

Spence is excellent, but he does get hit and hurt now and then. Ennis just has too many tools.

But let Errol and Bud have their big fight, it's one of the best fights to be made indeed.

Comment

If Terence Crawford don't accept the terms, PLEASE give Botts a shot be4 you go to 154! PRETTY PLEASE?

Comment

Boots need to find someone that can give him some rounds and go 12. I don't like his chances vs Spence and he hasn't even went 12 rounds yet that's just asking for him to get taken into deep water and drowned..

Comment

Don't know where things go for ennis. I think it is safe to say the winner of spence/crawford is going to move up after that fight. Loser may do the same or just retire. That leaves a wide open 147 with a bunch of vacant belts. Ennis will certainly grab one and then is going to have to hope someone is willing to fight him. If Stanionis grabs the WBA belt that fight is makeable but no way benn or ortiz will fight him. We will be right back to where we have been the last five years or whatever it has been that we have been waiting for crawford spence with a guy that many will think may be p4p#1 but unable to really prove it.
                  Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Boots is gonna fight for a vacant title. After Bud and Spence fights the only way Boots fights one of them is if Spence beats Bud and doesnt move up to fight his stablemate in Charlo. I'm picking Bud to win and then moving to 154 to fight the undisputed champ there. I just can't see Spence fighting his stablemate if he wins.

I do agree with the other poster that said Boots needs a 12 round fight I'm just not sure who will step up and be able to give it to him. Porter was that guy but he retired. Thurman and DSG is a stiff test for him but it'll be career suicide for them if Boots stops them.

Comment

Working...
                    X