Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards is Very Willing To Move Up For Paul Butler Title Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards is Very Willing To Move Up For Paul Butler Title Showdown

Sunny Edwards is "one billion percent" serious about challenging new world bantamweight champion Paul Butler. But Edwards, the unbeaten flyweight title holder, doesn't believe Butler would accept the fight even though 'Showtime' would be moving up two weight divisions to make it happen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Butler beats Edwards at 118 IMO. Paul’s looking at more lucrative options though. The Inoue-Donaire winner for undisputed is the target. Probellum would have to pay over the odds to make Butler-Edwards.

Comment

Go big Sunny, fight Naoya Inoue. I believe you can do it!
      YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        No way in hell is he going to fight Inoue. Both Donaire and Inoue will starch him.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

No way in hell is he going to fight Inoue. Both Donaire and Inoue will starch him.
          The wolves are closing in on Sunny at flyweight. Just recently former IBF jr. flyweight champ Felix Alvarado has announced that he is coming up 112, and then you got the current WBC champ Julio Cesar Martinez that has been in talks about a unification with Sunny ; I can see why 'Rat-Boy' Sunny Edwards is desperate to leave the weight-class even if it means leaping up to 118.

The irony however, is that Alvarado and Martinez give him a worse beating two weight division down.

Comment

Winner gets Inoue? Oof

Comment

The wolves are closing in on Sunny at flyweight. Just recently former IBF jr. flyweight champ Felix Alvarado has announced that he is coming up 112, and then you got the current WBC champ Julio Cesar Martinez that has been in talks about a unification with Sunny ; I can see why 'Rat-Boy' Sunny Edwards is desperate to leave the weight-class even if it means leaping up to 118.

The irony however, is that Alvarado and Martinez give him a worse beating two weight division down.
              Alvarado will be a problem for anyone at 112 and I’m sure Edwards will avoid him like the plague too. He has the frame to put on more weight. Somebody with good power and constant pressure will be his kryptonite.

Comment

This is actually an interesting matchup that I wouldn't mind seeing

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Winner gets Inoue? Oof
                  Butler could cash in massivly if he challenged the Inoue/Donaire winner, while Sunny needs to carry on calling out Martinez/Arroyo. In fact both British boy's should be ringside at the relivant contests banging the drum.

Comment

Look at this guy trying to condone murder
                    1hourRun 1hourRun _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X