Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: German Boxer Dies After Suffering Heart Attack During Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: German Boxer Dies After Suffering Heart Attack During Fight

The outcome on BoxRec reads, as of tonight (Monday, May 16, 8.40 local time, central Europe), that Ugandan veteran Hamza Wandera (20-19-3) won over local man Musa Yamak (8-1), in what is listed as a RTD 2, meaning Yamak retired at the end of the second in what was the headliner of small show in Garching, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very sad, RIP man.

Comment

Terrible news. RIP

Comment

Rest in Power

Comment

Good God, that's shocking, RIP

Comment

This is so sad. I no nobody wants to talk about but I do wonder if the vaccine caused this. More and more athletes have dropped dead of heart attacks since the vaccine came out than ever bee but nobody wants to talk about it. I am so glad I never took the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
              This is so sad. I no nobody wants to talk about but I do wonder if the vaccine caused this. More and more athletes have dropped dead of heart attacks since the vaccine came out than ever bee but nobody wants to talk about it. I am so glad I never took the shot.
              Google about blood clots man.

Anyway, RIP.
              R.I.P Chico R.I.P Chico likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

Google about blood clots man.

Anyway, RIP.
                I know. The connection between this vaccine and blood clots is clear but nobody wants to talk about it. Many famous doctors have but they either get censored or arrested.

Comment

Makes me wonder if he had the covid vaccine

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

I know. The connection between this vaccine and blood clots is clear but nobody wants to talk about it. Many famous doctors have but they either get censored or arrested.
                    Anti-vaxxer alert!

RIP

Comment

Working...
                    X