Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate - That's All There Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Jermell Charlo: Fight Me or Vacate - That's All There Is!

Junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu is standing firm on his demand for a mandatory crack at WBC, IBF, WBO, WBA undisputed world champion Jermell Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo might take this challenge. Tszyu is still semi-green and he will get paid well to face him.

Comment

In an ideal world we would get Fundora vs Tszyu with the winner going on to face Charlo.

Comment

Tszyu is easy work for Charlo, thets get the fight going.
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Tsyzu would get KO'd badly. Kid is too green and one dimensional

Comment

It says the Russian has been waiting the longest, I don't like to see anybody screwed out of an earned shot but it would be good if PBC could offer him a deal to face a top 10 opponent first because right now his resume is very thin.
            SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post
              In an ideal world we would get Fundora vs Tszyu with the winner going on to face Charlo.
              Yes, that would be perfect. I would mind seeing him tangle with Beefy Smith either, he looked pretty good vs. Vargas, though Vargas is a small fry, and he did get beat up by Munguia.

Comment

Charlo is actually a road fighter. Easy money in Australia but Haymon will block it.

Comment

Charlo has just beaten the WBO champion so surely a WBO mandatory can't be first up?

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                    Charlo is actually a road fighter. Easy money in Australia but Haymon will block it.
                    Timmy already said he don’t want the fight in Australia and he would turn it down if his handlers presented it to him, he wants fight in America no idea why you even mentioning haymon blocking anything other than a agenda
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X