Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn on Keith Thurman: That's the Main Fight I Want Out of the Whole Bunch; I'd Be Too Much for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn on Keith Thurman: That's the Main Fight I Want Out of the Whole Bunch; I'd Be Too Much for Him

Conor Benn wants a big name on his burgeoning ledger, and he knows exactly whom he would like that to be. The hard punching, rising British welterweight recently has not been shy about his desire to swap punches with a credible 147-pound contender for this next bout, possibly in July. Benn is coming off a 2nd-round demolition job of Chris van Heerden last month in Manchester, England, the latest victim in a string of over-the-hill contenders Benn has blown out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fight would be great.

Let’s hope he fights him or someone else in the top 10 and not another no hoper like Van Heerden.

Comment

If he seriously wants it, he's gonna have to start calling Keith Thurman a no-mark, ****head as of yesterday, because we're in goddamned May now.

Comment

fight ennis you little *****!!!!!!!!!!!
        MC Hammer MC Hammer likes this.

Comment

Only way he's not fighting for a vacant title is by doing a Haney and accepting whatever terms he's offered. If he's a silver-spooner like he says he is then money don't matter to him. Verbatim "I drive a luxury range rover with heated seats and I still work harder than these fools"

Comment

Thurman takes him to school then stops him
            ruedboy ruedboy MC Hammer MC Hammer like this.

Comment

Why Thurman? Why not another up and coming contender like Boots? Call out Boots, make him look like a scrub if he doesn’t fight you. Have some canines man, have some self respect. If you know you have too much for someone on the slide then don’t fight him, fight someone who you don’t know you have too much for. What is this???? And let me guess, all these Haymon aligned fighters have to go to the U.K. and fight on dayzin right?

Comment

Benn is wild and would probably get clipped bad by an experienced fighter with some power.
                thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanv View Post
                  Benn is wild and would probably get clipped bad by an experienced fighter with some power.
                  Yeah, plus Thurman is a counter puncher and dangerous early. He’s no longer about the life or in his prime but you’d think he has enough in him to punish Benn.

Comment

Benn is big risk low reward for one time. Think one time wants bud/spence
                    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X