Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Gives it a "50-50" Shot That Ryan Garcia Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Gives it a "50-50" Shot That Ryan Garcia Fight Will Happen

Isaac "Pitbull" Cruz doesn't seem too excited about the prospect of facing Ryan Garcia. For now, he remains cautiously optimistic after the World Boxing Council (WBC) ordered a lightweight title eliminator between the two fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pbc won't let this fight happen right now. They will try and build up pitbull a bit.

Comment

"I'm not so confident. I'm thinking 50-50. A fifty of trust and another fifty of distrust for the simple fact that they are not confident people and fearful of it being signed. When the agreement arrives, they will throw it away, because his belly hurts, he did not find makeup or something else," Cruz told George Ebro.

Shots fired.
      Cruz is calling Garcia a hoe.

Comment

I love how you could glance over this article thinking someone is saying so and so has a 50/50 chance of winning, but no. It's that this ***** ass diva has a 50% chance of running for the nearest social media platform instead of accepting the fight.
        BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          I love how you could glance over this article thinking someone is saying so and so has a 50/50 chance of winning, but no. It's that this ***** ass diva has a 50% chance of running for the nearest social media platform instead of accepting the fight.
          Great post. It's almost sad.
          Ryan is a bitch if he finds any way around this fight.

Comment

I like Cruz. But speak your own mind, and be honest, rather than the pre prepared scripted bull**** you've been told to say. Sean Gibbons has already vetoed this fight. Nothing is changing here.

Comment

Cryan Garcia was just using Cruz name to stay in the boxing press. Now that the possibility is here for the fight to happen where is she?

Comment

Ryan will break his nail and pull out of this fight to fight some gameboy or whatever the last one was

Comment

50 / 50 ??? Pitbull faith is strong. Bet its more of a prayer than a percentages belief, because Ryan is a notorious diva.

Comment

Oscar will pull the same thing he has done with Jaime Munguia. Create an issue to keep the fight from happening. He knows Pitbull will give Ryan all he can handle. Oscar is not letting this fight happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X