Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo To Australian TV Reporter: F--- You & Tim Kazoo! Different Heat Here In America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo To Australian TV Reporter: F--- You & Tim Kazoo! Different Heat Here In America

CARSON, California - If Jermell Charlo wants to keep all four 154-pound championships he now owns, he'll have to make one of his mandated defenses against Tim Tszyu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Absolute facts. Kakazoo gets his square beat oval...No one beats him at 154, after the Harrison L. He learned.

Comment

1 hour isn't going to like this. Kazoo indeed.

Comment

I don’t think a fighter who’s certain of beating a guy responds like that, Tim Tzsyu is a tough fight for anyone at 154.
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Tim tzyu is a good fighter probably will pick up a belt eventually but he's not ready for charlo he'd get stopped in that fight he still looks a little wild at times and can't be like that against charlo. I think him vs tony Harrison is a good fight to make tho
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Rofl I love angry Charlos. I relate to them so much. Just so emotional and full of rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
              I don’t think a fighter who’s certain of beating a guy responds like that, Tim Tzsyu is a tough fight for anyone at 154.
              I don’t think so. Tim’s got some offensive ability but he has some serious holes in his defense. And he hasn’t proven he can be durable against the top fighters. I don’t think he could beat Tony Harrison. If he lasted 9 rounds against Charlo I’d be impressed.

Comment

Tim ain't ready. I'm thinking this fight happens after Jermell takes care of whoever that IBF mando guy is.

Comment

Charlo will stop tsyzu, hes way too stationary and one dimensional

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    Rofl I love angry Charlos. I relate to them so much. Just so emotional and full of rage.
                    It’s called masking insecurities…

Comment

Working...
                    X