Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Wants a Top Ten Contender in Next Ring Outing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Wants a Top Ten Contender in Next Ring Outing

Los Angeles, CA - Heavyweight contender Kubrat 'The Cobra' Pulev, (29-2, 14 KOs), also won a dominant unanimous decision over southpaw Jerry 'The Slugger' Forrest, (26-5-2, 20 KOs). Scores were 98-92 and 99-91, twice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kubrat, you're 41 & you've had a lot of hard fights. Go out on this win bro. If you're in any doubt look up Jerry Quarry on youtube. You don't want to end up like that.

Comment

He should defend his Triad Combat belt instead. More winnable with less brain damage.

Comment

perfect fight jerral miller next
        TampaBayTimmy TampaBayTimmy likes this.

Comment

Pulev spent too much time waiting for title shots. He was not prepared for Klitschko or Joshua after taking soft touch/stay busy fights a couple years prior to each title shot. His best wins are Chisora, Hughie Fury & Tony Thompson. You can add Kevin Johnson, Ustinov, Dimitrenko, Travis Walker & Joey Abell. I don’t count a washed & fat Sam Peter. 0-2 in title shots & got starched in both by Klitschko & Joshua. The only punchers other than Klitschko & Joshua he faced were Walker, Peter & Abell. Abell actually dropped him. I think Pulev is a decent fighter but he was never a true contender in my opinion. I don’t think he took enough hard fights. Thompson was near the end & the Chisora fight was close. Hughie was still young & was a replacement in an eliminator after Whyte dropped out. Would I be wrong if I say maybe he was a little overrated? Top 20 HW but never really more than a fridge contender.
          Last edited by joe strong; 05-15-2022, 06:12 PM.

Comment

King Kong Ortiz vs King Cobra Pulev

Comment

Pulev is still pretty handy

Could definitely beat anyone outside the top 3 or 4 guys in the division

Comment

People in hell want ice water...

Comment

Pulev literally beat up Hughie Fury with just the jab . The other day posters were stating how underrated Hughie was and so forth now here we are again another fighter saying give him tougher fights but he should call it a day now ? Make up your minds as to when you think good fights should still happen ,Pulev has only lost to some of the biggest punchers ever in boxing how does it or where does it show he should quit ,the same posters want Wilder to return after some of the worst back to back beatings .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-15-2022, 07:31 PM.
                  Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Pulev you are done bro, nobody wants to see you fighting eliminators or trying to get title shots

What we do want to see Is you smashing up more MMA bums for easy money in thriller triad combat.

Comment

Working...
                    X