Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: I Want To Fight Every Three or Four Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: I Want To Fight Every Three or Four Months

Los Angeles, CA - In the main event, fighting in his first fight as a cruiserweight and coming off a 31-month layoff, three time light heavyweight world champion Sergey Kovalev, (35-4-1, 29 KOs), won a dominant ten-round unanimous decision over the previously undefeated Tervel Pulev, (16-1, 13 KOs). Scores were 98-92 twice and 97-93.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not happening at that age. Injuries will arise.

Comment

He could well win a title. C/W is not exactly loaded with talent. TBH, it never has been

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Not happening at that age. Injuries will arise.
        Ehh never say never. He actually looked good at the weight and didn't look faded. Still has that killer jab and come forward combo that he's known for. I don't if he can win a world title, but I also don't think his tank is on empty.

Comment

The Mug looks like Swollen Puss Putin. He's gonna have to fight that much, that Rubel ain't worth much

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            He could well win a title. C/W is not exactly loaded with talent. TBH, it never has been
            "It never has been"...Sure? What about Usyk (now unified champ @HW) ? Gassiev (not done much @HW so far, but he was IBF & WBO champ @ CW)? Briedis (still IBF Champion @CW, btw)?
            I've always been a fan of "Krusher ", but he wouldn't stand a chance against none of the 3, IMHO.
            Last edited by steady_p; 05-16-2022, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X