Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Canelo-Golovkin III is "Bigger" Now After Canelo Loss to Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Canelo-Golovkin III is "Bigger" Now After Canelo Loss to Bivol

Canelo Alvarez may have seen his seemingly unstoppable momentum stymied recently, but his rare career misstep may have inadvertently pumped some wind into the sails of another fight on the horizon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn is the biggest bozo.. I swear

Comment

stopped reading at "Hearn says..."

Hearn says a lot of **** with forked tongue.

Comment

Please we don't want the 3rd fight, it's too late now. It doesn't matter that Canelo lost to Bivol because he's going to destroy old GGG.

Comment

His job is to be a carnival barker. But lately he sounds more like those shills selling junk on the QVC channel

Comment

"We better write an article" - Boxingscene.com whenever Hear opens his mouth
            Last edited by TreD; 05-15-2022, 01:46 PM. Reason: Too many words sound the same
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Hearn is right about this one, I said the same thing, a lot more people will believe Golovkin can beat Canelo now
              Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Lol ton of heat about Hearn in the comment section. Ya do realize he’s a promoter and his job is to promote fights, right? What is he suppose to say? Whether he believes the BS or not, he has to sell a fight.

I personally think this was great promoting and sets up the stage for whatever direction Canelo decides to take next.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Hearn is right about this one, I said the same thing, a lot more people will believe Golovkin can beat Canelo now
                  Unfortunately the number of people who now think GGG may have a chance in a third fight with Canelo are outnumbered by the number of people who don’t really care about GGG having a third fight with Canelo.

Comment

Agree. Redemption or Revenge? Is a great angle to sell a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X