Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I Want The Mega-Fight, I Want Jermell Charlo in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I Want The Mega-Fight, I Want Jermell Charlo in America!

Undefeated junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu was ringside on Saturday night at the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California - and watched Jermell Charlo set the record straight by knocking out Brian Castano in the tenth round of their rematch to become the undisputed champion at 154-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tim has heart but Charlo is a different animal and will knock him spark out.

Comment

Go play with the kangaroos, you're out of your league Timmy boy...

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
        Go play with the kangaroos, you're out of your league Timmy boy...
        Hey he is a fighter, gotta give him credit for wanting the lion of the division even if he gets knocked out, better mindset than these duckers and cherry pickers in boxing

Comment

Can't hate the kid for wanting to take on the top dog of the division. Who cares if he gets sparked? At least he's got the balls to test himself. More than can be said of 90% of boxers these days who are more than content to feast on a steady diet of Uber drivers,and cry how they're being avoided.

Comment

My thinking is that Tim is still green
            A few more fights and if he keeps winning I think he’ll be resdy
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Don't think he's quite ready for Charlo but I'm not sure anybody else in the division is. Madrimov-Soro are rematching (I think?) so Tszyu is next in line
              mgame mgame icee icee like this.

Comment

I give home at least a shot at beating Charlo. He's Strong and he can punch...Can't keep blocking punches with his Face though or he'll walk into some s--t he can't get up from. This ain't Gausha.

Comment

He can fight Charlo, who else is he going to fight?

I suppose he can make the fight slightly bigger by fighting Castano and Harrison and beating them.

He's not that green, may as well fight for the title, or he and Fundora can fight and the winner gets Charlo.

Comment

Crawford deserves a shot at Undisputed at 154 before Timmy

Comment

Working...
                    X