Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Everyone Knows I Want Bivol - Stop Running And Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Everyone Knows I Want Bivol - Stop Running And Sign The Contract!

There is no question as to who Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez next expects to face in the ring. The unbeaten former WBO super middleweight titlist is now the mandatory challenger to WBA light heavyweight titlist Dmitry Bivol (20-0, 11KOs) following a fourth-round knockout of Germany's Dominic Boesel (32-3, 12KOs) in their final title eliminator. Ramirez floored Boesel midway through round four, prompting an immediate stoppage along with the Mexican southpaw not mincing his words in declaring his stated target.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Stop running”

Just fought joe smith and canelo, wants to fight Beterbiev. But is running from Turdo.

Maybe Turdo should fight someone half decent.

Comment

This guy is pathetic. 40 something fights and like 2 champions hes only faced

Comment

Bivol just fought Canelo last week, but he's running?
        AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

It's a very good fight, why not, can make it.

Bivol isn't scared of anyone I think. He wants Beterbiev. He already beat Smith, and if Canelo wants it again, he's on.

​Gilberto is a big strong, tough fighter, won't be a cakewalk for anyone, give him that.

Comment

I believe he wants that now but they tried to make that fight per Canelo and he turned it down.

Comment

It's actually very funny that Zurdo thinks he's calling the shots. Dude been fighting tomato cans for like YEARS. I like him but I just don't understand why takes him so long to step it up. Dude he just fought was a Bum and NO ONE really cared about that fight.
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ pretty ste pretty ste like this.

Comment

“Stop Running”

Good grief the man just beat the #1 P4P fighter who most people thought would beat him and Zurdo thinks he’s ducking him?

Comment

Speaks volumes about the level of entitlement this kid has. “Stop running”……I’m done
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Haha, I hope never gets it just based off of his dumb antics.
                    nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X