Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Blasts Out Brian Castano in Tenth To Become Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Blasts Out Brian Castano in Tenth To Become Undisputed

Charlo, Castano Rematch Photos Gallery - Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California - In an undisputed rematch for the WBC, WBO, IBF, WBA junior middleweight titles, Jermell Charlo (35-1-1, 19 KOs) became the undisputed champion when he scored two knockdowns to stop Brian Castano (17-1-2, 12 KOs) in the tenth round. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a hell of a fight. Charlo improved from the first fight and Castano did not. Until Charlo figured him out somewhere around the 8th round, that was quite the edge of your seat fight

Comment

was a great fight
      i gave castano 3 rounds up til the ko
      cant wait to see charlo vs tszyu next what a fight that will be

Comment

Great ending to a great night.

Comment

Only two comments for a undisputed title fight?

Comment

Congrats to Jermell
            really don’t understand the hate… he’s nearly cleared out a very tough division. He rematched his only loss almost straight away, and rematched the draw straight away

Not much for him at 160 though. He should stay at 154 and cement a legacy there

Comment

so sad for brian, still don't get his gameplan, i guess for the neutral fans it was an amazing fight. hope he comes back stronger from this. with a different corner. feel he has more tools than the ones he showed last night.

Comment

I loved Charlo's body work in this fight. He needs to always go downstairs like that, it will make him hard to beat.
                Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Great fight but I still have a problem with his character period! Jermell that is.

Comment

how is castano the top guy at JM? a short older punching bag. got good heart not much else. what does charlo weigh when he gets in the ring? it aint 154

Comment

Working...
                    X