Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis Wipes Out Custio Clayton in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis Wipes Out Custio Clayton in Two Rounds

Ennis, Clayton Fight Photos Gallery - Carson, California - In an IBF welterweight eliminator, Jaron Ennis (29-0, 27 KOs) demolished unbeaten Custio Clayton (19-1-1, 12 KOs) in two rounds. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ennis must be good not a punch landed great camera work.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Ennis must be good not a punch landed great camera work.
      Lol, Clayton just saw Ennis walking towards him and collapsed in fear on the ground.

Comment

6 years as a pro and neither Ennis, Benn, or Ortiz has yet faced a top 10 fighter. And PLEASE don't start this bs about him not being ready. Been pro almost a goddamn decade and haven't fought a top 10 fighter yet. wtf..
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          6 years as a pro and neither Ennis, Benn, or Ortiz has yet faced a top 10 fighter. And PLEASE don't start this bs about him not being ready. Been pro almost a goddamn decade and haven't fought a top 10 fighter yet. wtf..
          I'm assuming Ennis is PBC? Basically, Haymon won't get him a fight for the next 5 years. Ortiz ends up in the hospital trying to make 147. Ben got a lot of cool tats.

The best fight is Ennis vs Ortiz to make in an eliminator but since they are both undefeated it won't happen till they are 30.

Boxing continues to repeat itself.

Comment

Ennis looks the package I see now why no one from 'rematch room' has mentioned his name for their 'world beater' Connor Benn

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              I was shocked to see he has almost 30 fights

Comment

Errol Spence said it best last night after the fight:

"Custio just shows up for the check, he didn't come to even fight."

He beat a guys who fought a 18 & 19 fighter in his last fight. This was NOT a test.

Last edited by Queen_Leia; 05-15-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

All the comments on here are hating on Ennis and Ortiz. With the same old argument that they haven't fought no one, which to a point is true, but where the B.S comes in is where people saying these 2 don't want the top dogs, where the truth is, the top dogs don't want these 2, both Ennis and Ortiz have called out Crawford and Spence in the past, particularly Crawford. I mean when you got the 2 supposed " best " WW barely wanting to fight each other, it's kinda of hard for the rest to get any meat of that bone, until the sanctioning bodies forces the issue, Crawford and Spence will continue to look the other way. What is really astonishing is that any of the sanctioning bodies do not have Ennis or Ortiz as Mandos instead have some other non-deserving fighters as top contenders. I don't know what is going to happen with Ortiz, it could if been just a bad camp, but Ennis needs to be next in line for the winner of Crawford-Spence if those 2 ever decide to stop clowning around and actually man up, maybe some of the hate on here towards Ennis and Ortiz should be directed towards Crawford, a guy who has fought absolutely no one in his career, picked up a bunch of paper belts, and is going around calling himself P4P best, along with the all the dip sh*** that actually believe it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

I was shocked to see he has almost 30 fights
                    He has 30 fights. Van Heerden was a NC.
                    Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X