Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jurmain McDonald Knocks Out, Upsets Evan Holyfield in Two Rounds; Vargas Brothers Pick Up Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jurmain McDonald Knocks Out, Upsets Evan Holyfield in Two Rounds; Vargas Brothers Pick Up Wins

Evan Holyfield had the rudest awakening of his nascent professional career. In a stunner, unheralded, Missouri-based journeyman Jurmain McDonald stopped the highly regarded Holyfield, the son of Evander Holyfield, in the second round of six-round junior middleweight contest on the Sergey Kovalev-Tervel Pulev Triller Fight Club undercard Saturday night at the Kia Forum in Inglewood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love it when gravy-train setups go horribly wrong. Pure joy.
    Motofan Motofan Joe shmo Joe shmo like this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      That was dirty. See how he was out and his glove was under his belly. Youch.

Comment

Eh, it looks like he just got caught.

That can happen to anyone.

Comment

They say Evan fell like he spent the night before drinking J&B a whole fifth by himself!

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

That was dirty. See how he was out and his glove was under his belly. Youch.
            His team doesn't mind putting him in against setups where the same thing can happen to the opponent. Glad it was him and not some hapless, hopeless, helpless 3-7 record opponent who could have been brought in for slaughter and made to make Evan look good.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Me too ..Lol!

Comment

Working...
              X