Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: Ain't No Fighter Scared Of Nobody; They Just Make Smart Business Decisions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: Ain't No Fighter Scared Of Nobody; They Just Make Smart Business Decisions

SANTA MONICA, California - Jaron Ennis understands why most established welterweights, particularly champions and former champions, have been reluctant to fight him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why doesn’t Ennis fight Conor Benn then?

he wants title fights without doing the leg work to get them.

go fight Conor Benn and make a case for yourself to meet the best of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

That would be a fun fight to watch
      F l i c k e r F l i c k e r likes this.

Comment

Doesn’t matter with Ennis wants. His management already has him on the Gervonta Davis/Wilder route. This guy will never take a real risk, it’ll always be the weakest champion, the compromised opponent and “wrong side of the street”. You may only hope that a cherry topples him.
        bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Doesn’t matter with Ennis wants. His management already has him on the Gervonta Davis/Wilder route. This guy will never take a real risk, it’ll always be the weakest champion, the compromised opponent and “wrong side of the street”. You may only hope that a cherry topples him.
          You spelled Canelo wrong.

You meant the Canelo route

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how Ennis personality comes out as times goes on. So far he's been respectful towards everyone as far as I've seen. Vergil Ortiz is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

You spelled Canelo wrong.

You meant the Canelo route
              Didn't Canelo just lose because he chose to take a fight that was a risk and NOT a smart business decision?

Comment

I wish he would fight Benn. Ennis would absolutely phuckin kill Conor Benn.

The rest of this garbage is true about Benn.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Ennis is telling it like it is. Most professional fighters (especially the upper level) have been involved in boxing since they were little kids. Nothing that happens in the ring scares them. Managers, promoters, and trainer have the fear but that’s financially driven.
                  Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Uou mean the Clenelo route

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X