Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Will Look To Make a Statement Against Martin Bakole

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Will Look To Make a Statement Against Martin Bakole

Tony Yoka could make a statement at the expense of Martin Bakole and send a message to the other fighters in the heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a good fight but I expect a Yoka win. I think Bakole will have his moments but I think Yoka’s skillset will be too much for him. Wide UD or late stoppage…

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      This is a good fight but I expect a Yoka win. I think Bakole will have his moments but I think Yoka’s skillset will be too much for him. Wide UD or late stoppage…
      I don't think I've seen a more mediocre fighter like Yoko in ages. Clumsy, can't take a punch to the chin or body. Just doesn't have anything. Legs made out of wood.
      Last edited by richardt; 05-14-2022, 04:51 PM.

Comment

He did make a statement, but it wasn't the one he hoped to make.

He hung in there at least, and showed good sportsmanship afterward. Hard to watch the guy get choked up when he was talking with the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

I don't think I've seen a more mediocre fighter like Yoko in ages. Clumsy, can't take a punch to the chin or body. Just doesn't have anything. Legs made out of wood.
          I’m in Cuba & just saw the result. I was completely wrong by the sounds of it. That Michael Hunter win looks better all the time although in that fight I believe he was injured late & his corner sent him back out. If I remember correctly he fired his corner after. It was a few years ago so I can’t remember all the details. I really liked what I saw in the Yoka fights I watched. I guess Bakole was better than i gave him credit for & Yoka wasn’t as good as Bakole. Both have a loss now. Yoka will need to regroup but I must give him credit regardless of this loss because he was willing to fight Hrgovic. Maybe he took Bakole lightly? I will have to watch the fight when i get home…

Comment

Working...
          X