Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev, Tervel Pulev - Ready To Collide in Cruiserweight Scrap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev, Tervel Pulev - Ready To Collide in Cruiserweight Scrap

Kovalev, Pulev Weights Los Angeles Photos Gallery - The official weigh-in for TrillerVerz 5 was held in Los Angeles just a day ahead of the sensational event emanating from the Kia Forum. The Trillerverz 5 'Lineage of Greatness' includes legendary boxing families and a once-in-a-lifetime VERZUZ battle between Cypress Hill and Onyx.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think "Little Pulev" might catch Kov. What a difference in size. And if look at the frames of Forrest & Kubrat, Kubrat has the much bigger frame but Forrest has bigger arms. Forrest will get robbed (again).... Might have to bet a draw

Comment

Kovalev looks like me. I think I still look in good shape at 38 but I’m clearly sucking my gut in at all times and need to do an arm workout. It sneaks up on you boys.

Comment

Originally posted by JesusPangs View Post
        Kovalev looks like me. I think I still look in good shape at 38 but I’m clearly sucking my gut in at all times and need to do an arm workout. It sneaks up on you boys.
        Tbf Kovalev has always looked like a middle aged man, he drinks heavily, smokes cigarettes and doesn't enjoy training.

SinderellaMan SinderellaMan likes this.

Comment

Then why is Beterbiev ripped as F still.
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Tbf Kovalev has always looked like a middle aged man, he drinks heavily, smokes cigarettes and doesn't enjoy training.
            Sounds like me can't blame him

Comment

The dude in the middle in the black suit looks like he escaped from Madame Tussauds!

Comment

you do not know nutrition then. 38 is not old.

Comment

looks like kov went up in weight so he can be fat and lazy.

Comment

Working...
                  X