Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Brian Castano - Ready For War in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Brian Castano - Ready For War in Rematch

Jermell Charlo, Brian Castano Weights Photos Gallery - Unified WBC, WBA, and IBF 154-pound world champion Jermell Charlo and WBO 154-pound world champion Brian Casta?o received enthusiastic and fervent support from their respective fanbases at a heated and boisterous weigh-in on Friday before they meet in a highly-anticipated rematch for undisputed status at 154 pounds this Saturday, May 14 live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif., headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo was handed a draw with that stupid 117-111 ( yup...) ... I have the feeling Castano will clinch it this time around...

Comment

If Charlo earns it this time I’ll give props, but as it lies I gotta play it, “Go Castano!”

Comment

Charlo by KO 11 in a war
        1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

I dont get why Charlo is the favourite again? he clearly lost the first time...

Comment

Charlo's key to victory is to keep Castano on the back foot. Castano is too fast of hand and foot in order to try and out box him. He'll just cut off the ring with ease against Jermell because he is the naturally smaller and quicker of the two fighters.

In addition, Mell has to stay off the ropes this time. He has to become the puncher and not the counter puncher or else Brian would swarm and ambush him on the inside with fast flurries by a 2 to 1 margin.

Charlo cannot give up that much ground to Castano or he will get hurt.

Comment

If Charlo fights smart he is knocking Castano out

Comment

Wow! This is a great fight! I can't wait!

Comment

Castano looks better in this weigh in then for the first fight… but that don’t mean shhh sometimes so, may the best man win! Hope this fight is as
                  good as the first, or even better!!! Also, Jimmy booooooy, he aged so damn quick on me idk… maybe it’s just me
                  Last edited by Robi13; 05-14-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X