Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Rolando Romero: ALL ACCESS Series Debuts on May 21, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Rolando Romero: ALL ACCESS Series Debuts on May 21, Showtime

SHOWTIME SPORTS will chronicle the buildup to the SHOWTIME PPV battle between five-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis and unbeaten No. 1-ranked contender and mandatory challenger Rolando "Rolly" Romero with a new installment of the Emmy Award-winning series ALL ACCESS.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Despite Romeroes boisterous bu!!shyte, this is a garbage fight. I’m a Tank fan but it’s passed time for him to make a serious step up in competition.

Comment

Is it me or does Romero's forehead in the pic looks as big as Joshua Clottey's? damn

Comment

What a waste of money and content on this garbage fight. Roily has no business getting a championship fight with his accomplishments. Tank has no business fighting a no hoper either. No interest in this fight. I’d still watch it, but no way pay for it. And it takes one of tanks two fights per year up.

Comment

I wish they would bring back the 24/7's, that was a great show to watch to build up the fight The Pacman v Margarito one was my favourite.....

Comment

This fight will be a very solid solid, Romero will lose,but he'll become a champion..

Comment

Working...
            X