Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Giovanni De Carolis Batters, Drills Daniele Scardina in Five Round Stunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Giovanni De Carolis Batters, Drills Daniele Scardina in Five Round Stunner

In what was a major event in Italy, former WBA "regular" super middleweight champion Giovanni De Carolis (30-10-1, 14 KOs) turned back the clock to score an unexpected stoppage of previously undefeated Daniele Scardina (20-1, 16 KOs) in five rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Scardina has the most predictable, one speed, behind no feints, jab I’ve ever seen in my life.

Comment

Entertaining card though the womens fight was dreadful though possibly worth seeing for the most blatant after the fact head butt
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Wow that guy was like a +1400 underdog

Comment

Another case of when cherry picking goes wrong. You kind of love to see it.

Comment

When Scardina came out, to me he looked like he'd already been beat for two rounds. Just slow and not quite present.

But that other guy was on the Holyfield juicing regimen with those inflated delts and traps. I thought he might gas before he could ko Scardina, but that's just because Scardina appeared to be the underdog and had some brief success, so I started rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              Entertaining card though the womens fight was dreadful though possibly worth seeing for the most blatant after the fact head butt
              Very good card. Probably the best DAZN Italy card I've seen this far. All the fights, with the exception of the women's fight, were very entertaining.

I was going to tell my friend to fast forward through the women's bout but it was almost so bad and dirty that it was compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post
                Scardina has the most predictable, one speed, behind no feints, jab I’ve ever seen in my life.
                Scardinia isn't very good but he's big for the weight and has plowed through mediocre competition. He's relocated to Florida to try and gone his skills although I'm not sure how much he can improve.

I thought De Carolis was shopworn enough to provide Scardinia with a nice name to his resume of wins. I was wrong, he has some mileage and smaller but he was still good enough to stop the limited Scardinia.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Very good card. Probably the best DAZN Italy card I've seen this far. All the fights, with the exception of the women's fight, were very entertaining.

I was going to tell my friend to fast forward through the women's bout but it was almost so bad and dirty that it was compelling.
                  Yes I think after the Taylor-Serrano fight everybody wants to push woman's boxing more but If they are going to put woman so high in the cards they gotta pick the right ones . Unfortunately there just isn't much talent in woman's boxing at the moment and putting fights like this so high up on the cards , will hurt it more then it'll help . IMO
                  Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

He did look off tonight.
                    Maybe the weight
                    It'll be interesting what Danielle does next.

Comment

Working...
                    X