Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Brian Castano Rematch: Weigh-In Results From Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Brian Castano Rematch: Weigh-In Results From Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES - A day after they were kept separated on the same stage after their press conference, Brian Castano and Jermell Charlo came face to face after they made weight Friday afternoon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

they both looked great.

WAR BOXI, VAMOS ARGENTINA!

Comment

Now that all the talking is done, which when Jermell does too much of it really gets annoying. I am hoping for a great fight, they gave us a great one last time out lets hope we get it again. Wouldn't be shocked if this one ends like Martinez/Williams 2, with either man on the receiving end of a picture perfect shot.

Comment

KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Both fighters look ready. Charlo got me hype draped in that American flag. Let's go!!!
          Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Please no bogus scorecards like last time.

Comment

How the time went, just under nine months since they fought.

Darn we're getting older too swiftly, but I digress. This is a solid fight, and not on pay-per-view. It's better than some fights that are hyped up on ppv but are not worthy.

This could go either way, although most give Charlo the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Now that all the talking is done, which when Jermell does too much of it really gets annoying. I am hoping for a great fight, they gave us a great one last time out lets hope we get it again. Wouldn't be shocked if this one ends like Martinez/Williams 2, with either man on the receiving end of a picture perfect shot.
                Nah bro both guys got too much chin to get one punch KO'd.

If a KO happens its gonna have to be by accumulated damage.

Comment

Working...
                X