Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Retires at 35: I'm Blessed To Have Had Such an Amazing Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Retires at 35: I'm Blessed To Have Had Such an Amazing Career

35-year-old Amir Khan, a former world champion and Olympic silver medal winner, has decided to retire from the sport. Khan officially announced his retirement on Friday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last edited by VG_Addict; 05-13-2022, 08:32 AM.

Comment

He only did that because Brook recently retired he was hoping for that step aside money, he's smart i will give him that much but didn't work out this time Khan.

Comment

Love him or hate him he provided some great entertainment. The Maidana fight alone was incredible. He completely changed the game for amateur boxers in this country, did tremendous things for pro boxing in the north west too with Gallaghers gym. Enjoy retirement champ.

Comment

Enjoy retirement champ! Has given the boxing fans some great entertainment and fights along with some memories.
          w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Khan was a very exciting fighter. It's too bad some people will remember him more for his ego than all the fun and exciting fights he had, win or lose.

That Maidana fight was one of my favorites. Khan came out like a beast in the first round and dropped Maidana with a body shot. Then Maidana came back and gave Khan hell in the mid rounds.

I just wish he did more fighting, and less begging for big fights.

Also credit to Khan for showing a lot of heart in the ring. Garcia beat him from pillar to post, he couldn't even stand up straight anymore when the ref the stopped the fight and he still protested the stoppage and wanted to continue fighting lol. He had no chin, but he had a lot of heart.

Comment

Seemed like only yesterday he had turned pro!

Comment

Khan was an annoying bastard, but he had a nice little career and fought a hell of a lot of good fighters.

Comment

Enjoy retirement and be careful wearing such nice watches in street

Comment

No chin, all guts. He took a lot of hard fights and fought like a list of who’s who from his era.

He took the best ass whoopin’. And I mean that in the most respectable way.
                    Zaroku Zaroku w1cked w1cked like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X