Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Want The Light Heavyweight Champs, Always Been The Goal To Get The Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Want The Light Heavyweight Champs, Always Been The Goal To Get The Big Fights

The path to a second divisional title has never been clearer for Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez. A win is still required for Mexico's Ramirez to secure a guaranteed shot at WBA light heavyweight titlist Dmitry Bivol, with that step being taken this weekend. The former WBO super middleweight titlist faces Germany's Dominic Boesel
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes yes yes we get it already...

Comment

Death, taxes and Zurdo saying he wants big fights

why didn’t he petition WBO for his ranking when he moved up?

Comment

Will you just fight someone we all know please!

Comment

He might actually give Bivol a harder fight than Canelo did.
          ​​
          He goes for it, very aggressive. Canelo, when outboxed as against Floyd and Bivol, doesn't seem to show urgency in the fight. It seems that way anyway, when one is puzzled by the opponent.
          Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

I don't know if he's being genuine because he's avoided everyone for years. Even though I like Zurdo and he's aggressive, he gets hit too much. If he opens up against Bivol or Beterbiev, I see him being stopped. I'll believe him when he's in the ring with one of those two. Hopefully Bivol vs Beterbiev is next and Zurdo vs Callum on the undercard would be my wish.

Comment

Working...
            X