Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol 'Not 100%' Sure if He Can Make 168 For Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol 'Not 100%' Sure if He Can Make 168 For Canelo Rematch

Light heavyweight titleholder Dmitry Bivol is not as confident as he once was in his ability to drop down to 168 pounds and compete in that division. Bivol cast some doubt on the idea that he would be able to participate in a rematch with Canelo Alvarez
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Canelo rematches Bivol I would rather see it at 175. I believe he can beat Bivol in a rematch.
    Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Bivol have the key to beat Canelo yesterday, today and tomorrow...Canelo stay away from Bivol or your career in going to be finished...

Comment

Canelo loses the rematch the same exact way. Bivol has a pace that Canelo can't sustain over the course of 8 rounds.
        Sayithowitisuk Bob MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          If Canelo rematches Bivol I would rather see it at 175. I believe he can beat Bivol in a rematch.
          A fully motivated and prepared canelo can beat bivol but can he even get up for it anymore is the question.

Comment

171-172 catchweight all the belts, 50/50 -55/45 purse split put in the middle east for exposure,$,& judges. bringing nelo there is good to grow boxing, middle east is a tax break & overpays. Judges are clearly in canelo favor in vegas compromise bigger check to equal to take home. Saudi or uae would pay 100m for such a fight. 50-55m nelo-45-50m bivol both take home 30-35m which is more than take home after tax anywhere else. Anwhere else take home is 15-20m after tax
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Sounds like he's angling for more money. If he refuses to fight at 168 he's officially ducking the rematch. Deep down he knows a fully motivated Canelo at 168 is a different beast.
              Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Dmitry mustn't be silly and weakening himself down in weight.

Remember Chad Dawson going down to fight Andre Ward? Not very wise. Besides, if Canelo wants a rematch believe you me, he'll take it at 175 lbs again.

Bivol calls the shots now I'd say.

Comment

Bivol about to get an offer for 30 mil for a rematch with a catchweight of 164.6 pounds with a 3 pound rehydration clause.

Comment

Its his fans saying size had nothing to do with it. He would not think about 168, if he wasn't being goaded. Just admit he's too big for Canelo and move on.

Comment

Working...
                    X