Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly: I'm Here For The Big Fights, I Feel Much More Comfortable at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly: I'm Here For The Big Fights, I Feel Much More Comfortable at 154

Josh Kelly believes a move up to super-welterweight will make the difference as he begins his second attempt to climb to the top of the professional ranks on Friday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

154 is on fire and the UK is a hotbox. Beefy, and Troy Williamson might be too much for Josh.
    Last edited by Corelone; 05-13-2022, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      154 is on fire and the UK is a hotbox. Beefy, and Troy might be too much for Josh.
      was just thinking the same - some good fights for Kelly with some of the more shopworn light middles (Cheeseman etc), but I’d make Troy favourite and put Smith in a different league entirely. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar path to i.e. be in some decent domestic scraps and able to do 4 or 5 rounds with class operators, but ultimately bottoming out at euro level.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        154 is on fire and the UK is a hotbox. Beefy, and Troy Williamson might be too much for Josh.
        He hasn’t got the power to keep off welterweights, nor the defence to avoid their punches maybe he’ll have a better engine at 154 though.

Just think people will know they can walk through his punches and drown him now, the way to beat him has been exposed.

Comment

Working...
        X