Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Puello, Team Await Decision From WBA As Deadline Passes For Josh Taylor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Puello, Team Await Decision From WBA As Deadline Passes For Josh Taylor Fight

Alberto Puello has patiently waited through an interim title reign and his current placement as mandatory challenger to receive his overdue title shot. The lack of response from undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor is the one neglected deadline where the unbeaten contender and his team draw the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am sure they can keep this guy waiting like LSC is still holding a belt he has not defended for years. Oh wait Taylor isn't a Haymon guy, strip him immediately.
    Castilo Castilo Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      I am sure they can keep this guy waiting like LSC is still holding a belt he has not defended for years. Oh wait Taylor isn't a Haymon guy, strip him immediately.
      Santa Cruz clearly got protected for volunteering to take that super featherweight belt and then be sacrificed to Tank. Neither Santa Cruz nor his opponent had any business in a super featherweight title fight but they wanted a reigning champion for Tank to knock over, so they pulled LSC up from featherweight and fed him a journeyman in Fuentes. The WBA is scummy like that.
      Castilo Castilo jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

What's up with these terrible rankings? Puello has family members who don't know who he is. And Barroso! The man who got smoked by Crolla about 10 years ago! The man couldn't sell out a phone box. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          You are either for the rules or you're not, you can't have it both ways. If you think it's wrong when it's done with Haymon's guys then it would so be the case here. Now, my problem with this is if you're planning to vacate then don't waste everyone's time and do it right off the bat. I don't care who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

You are either for the rules or you're not, you can't have it both ways. If you think it's wrong when it's done with Haymon's guys then it would so be the case here. Now, my problem with this is if you're planning to vacate then don't waste everyone's time and do it right off the bat. I don't care who you are.
            Obviously not fluent in sarcasim, Ibwas pointing out how Leo has not defended his belt in years and the WBA stays silent, Taylor just fought recently but he wont get the same treatment as Leo because they cater to PBC guys thanks to those certain Haymon payoffs.

Comment

Working...
            X