Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moore: After I Beat Mayweather, I Want To Fight Jake Paul in Nigeria!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moore: After I Beat Mayweather, I Want To Fight Jake Paul in Nigeria!

"Dangerous" Don Moore believes that he can become the first boxer to defeat Hall of Famer Floyd "Money" Mayweather. The two will collide in an exhibition fight this Saturday, May 14, as the main event of a pay-per-view lineup taking place "in the skies of Dubai" outdoors on the helipad of Dubai's opulent Burj Al Arab Hotel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Mayweather wins and fights Jake it might end ugly for May.

Comment

Moore ready to shock the world as Douglas did against Mike Tyson.

Oh, it's an exhibition. Just teasing, it's good that Don Moore can get well paid for this exhibition against a living legend.

We'd all love to make this kind of money in just one day that I'm sure Floyd is getting.

Comment

After the fight Moore goes back to the looney bin.

He is obviously not ready for release.

Comment

WTF had no idea this was happening. Who is putting this fight on? How are they gonna make money from it?…

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
            WTF had no idea this was happening. Who is putting this fight on? How are they gonna make money from it?…
            Its in Dubai that should tell you everything, you do understand that celebrities can make lots of money appearing in front of people that would never otherwise get to see them in the flesh.

jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

So, Don Moore is actually a decent fighter. Here's him sparring Floyd months after he beat Manny for 48-0:

Jim Gray back there is a surprise. Bermane Stiverne not learning nothing.

Moore reminds me of Cory Spinks. Same flaws. That plus age, I just...I don't know.

Comment

Who is Moore? Why is he getting an exhibition fight? The Japanese kickboxer and YouTuber Logan are one thing, but is this guy some niche micro celebrity in Africa?

Comment

Don Moore never fought a single boxer with a winning record . His record is hilarious .

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                    This is in Dubai. The tickets are 185K USD a piece. He’d be stupid to stop doing these fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X