Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Carjacking/Kidnapping/Murder Trial To Begin February 27, 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Carjacking/Kidnapping/Murder Trial To Begin February 27, 2023

An official trial date has been assigned in the ongoing criminal case involving Felix Verdejo. The most productive status conference to date came of Thursday's hearing from The United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico in San Juan. Judge Pedro A. Delgado-Hernandez issued a detailed timeline of the next several dates, including a trial date of February 27, 2023. Verdejo and co-defendant Luis Antonio Cadiz-Martinez faces charges of carjacking resulting in death, kidnapping resulting in death and killing of an unborn child in the abduction and murder of Verdejo's former lover Keishla Marlen Rodriguez last April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he did it they need to give him that 99 ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
      I'm trying to figure out where the hell you been, If he did it! His own family know dam well he did it and the reason behind doing it was dumb as hell and selfish to kill your own unborn child. Really?

Comment

There's so much proof that he did it that his trial is beginning next year. No rush to get it underway because he's never getting out

Comment

99 years on the wall 99 long hard years! Take one down, flip up that fround, cuz 98 long hard years on the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

I'm trying to figure out where the hell you been, If he did it! His own family know dam well he did it and the reason behind doing it was dumb as hell and selfish to kill your own unborn child. Really?
            I don’t know all the facts. When he goes to trial and they make it official that he is guilty give him the 99. That’s all I’m saying.

Comment

What is 99 exactly?

Comment

His wife even knew about the affair. All he had to do is man up and take care of his responsibility. He took two lives and threw his own away. His buddy is a ****ing idiot to throw his life away as well

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

What is 99 exactly?

99 years. What the article said is the max sentence he can get in PR.

Comment

Damn Diamante really Fk'up if hes found guilty

Comment

Working...
                    X