Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boesel: Was Important To Beat Krasniqi In Rematch; If I Lost, I Would Have Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boesel: Was Important To Beat Krasniqi In Rematch; If I Lost, I Would Have Retired

Dominic Boesel admits that he was at a crossroad prior to his most recent fight. The 32-year-old former interim light heavyweight titlist from Freyburg, Germany was all in for his rematch with countryman Robin Krasniqi, against whom he suffered a stunning third-round knockout just two fights prior.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Getting KOd by Krasniqi then just scraping by him in the rematch ain't exactly the stuff of legends but I guess it extends his career by at least one fight. Zurdo's gonna splater him and Zurdo ain't really all that.

Comment

Well, this is now the second article posted on this site in the past few days that has referred to Bivol-Canelo happening IN THE FUTURE, after the fight has already happened. Shocking displays of writing, proof reading and editing recently. Boxingscene rapidly going downhill.

Comment

boesel is a fake. a second rate boxer who pretendet to be a world champion (and was billed as such in germany) but never in his life fought a world class fighter. now he is gonna get a dose of reality..........he will be beaten up badly.

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
          boesel is a fake. a second rate boxer who pretendet to be a world champion (and was billed as such in germany) but never in his life fought a world class fighter. now he is gonna get a dose of reality..........he will be beaten up badly.
          What do you mean? They just refer to him as a fraud on German TV?
          So what did they call Strum all these years? lmao

Comment

Working...
          X