Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Castano II: When the Dust Settles...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo-Castano II: When the Dust Settles...

By Cliff Rold - A stellar era in the Jr. middleweight division gets its next chapter Saturday (Showtime, 9 PM EST) with one of the best fights on paper so far in 2022. How can we be sure of that? It was one of the best fights on paper in 2021 and met every expectation. For twelve fiery rounds, 31-year old lineal and WBA/WBC/IBF unified titlist Jermell Charlo
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford has 29 KO's in 28 fights...not bad.

Comment

"We'll give you a fair trial, followed by a first-class hanging!"

--Brian Dennehy as Sheriff Cobb in Silverado (1985)

Get ready boys, there is a new Sheriff in town and his name is the 'Soul-Taker' Tim Tszyu.

Comment

Yea I thought I heard something about that fight, thanks for the reminder. Results of the mentioned fight ? Castano in less then 8 rounds will get the win this time. But I will still watch bc I enjoy the action in the ring on certain fights.

Comment

The two big challengers for the winner of Charlo-Castano 2 are Tszyu and Fundora.

How that incredibly tall Fundora makes this weight of 154 lbs is mind boggling. That guy could easily fight at super middleweight and fill out to light heavyweight and beyond.

Anyway, this rematch is a good fight. There's room to improve for Charlo and Castano.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            The two big challengers for the winner of Charlo-Castano 2 are Tszyu and Fundora.

How that incredibly tall Fundora makes this weight of 154 lbs is mind boggling. That guy could easily fight at super middleweight and fill out to light heavyweight and beyond.

Anyway, this rematch is a good fight. There's room to improve for Charlo and Castano.
            He’s a stick man

Naturally slender. Putting muscle on him isn’t what his genetics want. They want him to stay stick man.

Body types are more than just tall and short.

my god

Comment

I'm looking forward to Boots in the co main more than this one. I expect Charlo to win decisively this time around

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
                Yea I thought I heard something about that fight, thanks for the reminder. Results of the mentioned fight ? Castano in less then 8 rounds will get the win this time. But I will still watch bc I enjoy the action in the ring on certain fights.
                Go put some $$ on that confident Prediction
                We'll see how it pans out Saturday night...

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

Fig is the future of the division. If the Charlo/Castano beats Fig, that's a huge feather in the cap.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Go put some $$ on that confident Prediction
                    We'll see how it pans out Saturday night...
                    I was wrong how about that fight, but I still would have liked to seen Castano win or at least hurt him more then he did, way it goes in a fight. I didnt have to put any money up for the fight not needed with me. Most of the time if a fight is any good hell don't even have to be all that good I fall into the fight naturally. Just the way it has always been with me, I enjoy the fight game. Sometimes I put money up but not bc someone tells me to. Some people need to bet money just to be interested in boxing I am not of that type. comes natural to me. Hope you enjoyed the fight(s) this weekend I did on several cards.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X