Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Just Think Bivol Was Too Much For Canelo - I Want Revenge For Mexico!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Just Think Bivol Was Too Much For Canelo - I Want Revenge For Mexico!

Gilberto Ramirez is hoping to get a measure of revenge in the coming future. Ramirez will collide with Dominic Boesel in a final WBA light heavyweight eliminator on Saturday night. A victory will get Ramirez closer to a mandatory shot at current WBA world champion Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's too slow

Comment

Decent fight but If not a rematch with Canelo, Bivol/Beterbiev is long overdue.

Comment

Call out number 274

Comment

Clout chasing joke.
          Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

"I want to face (currently the most popular boxer)" - Every Boxer
            eco1 eco1 paulf paulf Clegg Clegg like this.

Comment

both champs will fight their mandos next, WBA will probably order Bivol-Ramirez right after the Boesel fight, Beterbiev, if he goes through Joe, fights Yarde, Callum or Meng-Pascal winner

Comment

That's a good selling point

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah. Zurdo is full of it. Dodge everyone then call him out when he's in the running for Nelo. Do something first, anything. Let Bivol vs Beterbiev happen and take a meaningful fight in the mean time. I'm also okay with you hopping straight in there but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                    Yeah yeah yeah. Zurdo is full of it. Dodge everyone then call him out when he's in the running for Nelo. Do something first, anything. Let Bivol vs Beterbiev happen and take a meaningful fight in the mean time. I'm also okay with you hopping straight in there but I doubt it.
                    Called him out before Canelo ever thought about fighting Bivol. Bivol ended up fighting to bums instead of fighting Ramirez.

Comment

Working...
                    X