Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos vs. Devin Haney - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Kambosos vs. Devin Haney - Undercard Information

Australian two-time bantamweight world title challenger Jason "Mayhem" Moloney and New Zealand-born heavyweight contender Junior Fa hope to showcase their talents for the home region fans at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia, on the undercard of the George Kambosos Jr.-Devin Haney undisputed lightweight world title showdown. The Kambosos-Haney world championship event is projected to be one of the biggest boxing events ever on Australian soil.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Putting Browne in a fight is just all sorts of wrong. He got stopped in the first round by a Rugby player a couple of weeks ago. Disgraceful that they'd be putting him in with a legitimate boxer so soon.
    mgame mgame Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey like this.

Comment

Junior Fa sucks but Lucas Browne? That's pretty much the worst opponent they could wheel out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        Putting Browne in a fight is just all sorts of wrong. He got stopped in the first round by a Rugby player a couple of weeks ago. Disgraceful that they'd be putting him in with a legitimate boxer so soon.
        Browne lost to Gallen 13 months ago and has since got back into the win column. He’s beyond washed though, and shouldn’t be fighting

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
          Browne lost to Gallen 13 months ago and has since got back into the win column. He’s beyond washed though, and shouldn’t be fighting
          When you are a pro boxer and lose to a rugby player it is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

When you are a pro boxer and lose to a rugby player it is over.
            I agree, as I already said he shouldn’t be fighting . I just pointed out the loss was 13 months ago, not a few weeks.

EDIT- he should’ve retired after the Allen loss.
            Last edited by edpboxing; 05-11-2022, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Anyone who puts Lucas Browne on TV again is a war criminal.

Comment

Anyone one know how I can watch this in the UK?

Comment

Fa will take him out rather easily i suspect…

Comment

Working...
                  X