No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol Believes Canelo Won 'Maximum' 4 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol Believes Canelo Won 'Maximum' 4 Rounds

Dmitry Bivol has a hard time seeing how the judges gave Canelo Alvarez five rounds in their light heavyweight title bout. Bivol, the 175-pound WBA champion from Russia, successfully defended his strap against the Mexican superstar last Saturday at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Yet as impressive as Bivol looked, he won by the slimmest of margins. All three judges scored it 115-113 for the champion, meaning Bivol won seven rounds to Canelo's five.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Generous. Even if you are on team Tainted beef, he won 2 at most.

Comment

11-1 10-2 at best judges had fix but they knew they wouldn’t of been able to leave arena alive if gave it ginger spice
      BaguMka BaguMka edgarg edgarg like this.

Comment

he wants his face first on posters is that what he said LMAO
        P to the J P to the J JoeH27 JoeH27 like this.

Comment

I had it 9-3. I couldn't see 4 rounds for Canelo.
          BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

3 and that's being generous. Honestly, I don't think anyone believes the fight was close. Not even Canelo thinks that. You know the fix is in when both of his official losses have been razor-thin even though he was thoroughly dominated.

Comment

I saw a video from the post fight press conference in which Hearn tells Bivol that he didn’t expect Bivol to perform the way he did after seeing his last two fights. Only proving that Canelo and team underestimated Bivol. Was it a feat worthy of admiration? Sure. But not to the extent some of us have labeled it. Hearn clearly admits that he didn’t expect the Bivol from this past Saturday after watching his last two fights. They thought they were going to catch Bivol slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                11-1 10-2 at best judges had fix but they knew they wouldn’t of been able to leave arena alive if gave it ginger spice
                The first 4 were scored even, that leaves 8 rounds and if Bivol is right did Canelo win any of the 4 even rounds, if not according to Bivol Canelo won 4 of the remaining 8.

The even rounds are what throws the scoring out of wack.

If the judges were worried about getting out it wasn't a fix so scored Bivol the winner, you don't have half a fix in the real world lol, sounds like a roaring 40s Humprey Bogart movie. The Harder They Fall.
                Last edited by Roadblock; 05-11-2022, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  he wants his face first on posters is that what he said LMAO
                  fly the russian flag and sing the anthem too

give the champ his respect
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Bivol is far more generous than us. I couldn't give Canelo more than 3 rounds and that's with giving him the close early rounds. Depending on how you score fights you could say Canelo only won 2 rounds.
                    edgarg edgarg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X