Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka vs. Martin Bakole Clash is Picked Up By ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka vs. Martin Bakole Clash is Picked Up By ESPN+

Tony Yoka, the undefeated French heavyweight who captured Olympic gold at the 2016 Rio Games, takes a major step up in class this Saturday, May 14, in a 10-round main event against Congolese contender Martin Bakole at Accor Arena in Paris.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you glance fast “poids lourds” on fight poster reads “roids” - which would be fitting for Yoka
    Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey likes this.

Comment

Cool Thanks ESPN

Comment

Interesting bout. Winner vs Hrgovic please.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Right on................

Comment

I do like the way ESPN picks up these extras ...

Comment

Yoka will shine. With each fight he chips away at the English speaker world's resentment of his spoiling the presumed coronation of Joe Joyce. Yoka is the real thing. I bet my reputation on it. Tony Yoka TKO 7, knocking at the door of the top 10, on his way to a title. Very smooth boxer, educated jab, big right hand. Complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post
                Yoka will shine. With each fight he chips away at the English speaker world's resentment of his spoiling the presumed coronation of Joe Joyce. Yoka is the real thing. I bet my reputation on it. Tony Yoka TKO 7, knocking at the door of the top 10, on his way to a title. Very smooth boxer, educated jab, big right hand. Complete.
                Lol I don't think the English speaking world is eagerly awaiting the coronation of Joe Joyce bro but whatever.

Yoka looks to have skills but he also strikes me as a pretty boy and I wonder how he will handle it when someone puts it on him, my guess is similar to how AJ handles it.

​​​​​I belive Hrgovic has the better chance of taking over the division in the future, but Yoka may prove me wrong.
                Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 05-11-2022, 07:00 PM.
                Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Lol I don't think the English speaking world is eagerly awaiting the coronation of Joe Joyce bro but whatever.

Yoka looks to have skills but he also strikes me as a pretty boy and I wonder how he will handle it when someone puts it on him, my guess is similar to how AJ handles it.

​​​​​I belive Hrgovic has the better chance of taking over the division in the future, but Yoka may prove me wrong.
                  Sorry, my lack of clarity. "Coronation" of Olympic champion in 2016.

Comment

looking forward to it, this is a badass HW fight

Comment

Working...
                    X