Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Concedes, Finishes Third in 2022 Philippine Presidential Election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Concedes, Finishes Third in 2022 Philippine Presidential Election

Manny Pacquiao is forced to throw in the towel after fighting until the bitter end in his bid to become the next president of the Philippines. The results of the 2022 Philippine Election saw Pacquiao place a distant third in the presidential race, prompting the current Senator and former eight-division champion to concede defeat late Tuesday evening. Pacquiao secured 3,629,547 votes (6.86%) with more than 98% of the polling precincts reporting results as of Wednesday morning, well behind likely winner Ferdinand 'Bongbong' Marcos Jr., the son of former president and dictator Ferdinand Sr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Once upon a time there was Kenny "Bang Bang" Bogner.

Now we have Ferdinand "BongBong" Marcos Jr.

Comment

Welcome back champ. Who will you be fighting.

Yes I am assuming he will fight again, to pay for the massive campaign debt.

Comment

Should've learned to jab. Even politics aren't exempt
        The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Just goes to show the 10's of millions he spent on the his people went unnoticed. Wonder when he will get in the ring again?

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
            Welcome back champ. Who will you be fighting.

Yes I am assuming he will fight again, to pay for the massive campaign debt.
            That's not how it works, very few politicians pay out of pocket. That's why they do fundraisers and I remember him donating the excess of the fundraisers to the poor back in February
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Son of former dictator winning thats legit to me

Comment

Pac - Bivol at 175lbs in October
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

He can still fight Mikey Garcia at 144 (depending on how fat Mikey is right now) or they can set up a "Dream Match" against Ryan Garcia....the same way they made Oscar vs Pacquiao back in 2008....a true passing of the torch. Ugas did nothing after beating Manny...he just got beat up by Spence.

I believe Ryan Garcia's "story" will be built off the back of Manny, if he were to return and they made it happen. This kid is going to need a big fight to separate himself from the rest...that'll put him in the driver's seat.

Hell....Pacquiao and Mikey Garcia would be great opponents for Ryan. I'm not sure how I got stuck talking about Cryin' Garcia, but here we are!

Comment

I would hope this man remains retired. Unless he’s broke. But even then…

Comment

Working...
                    X