Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Gallen Suffers Defeat To Terzievski, Nikita Tszyu Destroys Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Gallen Suffers Defeat To Terzievski, Nikita Tszyu Destroys Smith

Former NRL star Paul Gallen tried his best, but ultimately lost a ten round unanimous decision to Kris Terzievski. All three judges scored it 97-92 for Terzievski. The two boxers fought for the Australian heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Also on the card, the son of a legend, Nikita Tszyu (2-0, 2 KOs) picked up another knockout win as he demolished undefeated Mason Smith in the first round.
    ... son of a legend who doesn't even warrant a mention of the weight class he fights in.

Comment

Originally posted by ultravividscene View Post

... son of a legend who doesn't even warrant a mention of the weight class he fights in.
      He’s at 154

Comment

Nikita looks better than his brother.

his brother is not explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Nikita looks better than his brother.

his brother is not explosive.
          Saw his prior fight and I thought he looked quite amateurish compared to big brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ultravividscene View Post

Totally agree with this. I read this at the exact same time I was thinking it! Yet these guys can quote other fighters words Verbatim in articles when it’s damn right annoying.

Comment

Need a rematch between Gallen and Big Daddy Browne

Comment

War nutsack!

Comment

Working...
                X