Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren on Tyson Fury's Future: No One is Going To Tell Him What To Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren on Tyson Fury's Future: No One is Going To Tell Him What To Do

Frank Warren says that Tyson Fury is under no pressure to decide on whether he will box again and says he feels we have not seen the best of him yet. Fury was adamant that he would retire after his win over Dillian Whyte last month, although few believe he will stick to it and even his wife, Paris, and father, John, have said they believe he will box again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This article again? But of course they should strip the title from him, he's RETIRED
    gauze gauze likes this.

Comment

What is Tyson Fury doing now? If he is partying and not training. Suddenly deciding to comeback 6 months down the line, may not be a good idea.

If Tyson Fury is 70% on coming back, he has to keep training. Some sort of protocol must be put in place.

Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Of course Paris will tell him to unify, he will be getting under her feet and in the way when she's doing housework need him out of house.
        Fury likes punching people in head so why not punch Josh in head? He won't be allowed to legally punch anyone in real life down supermarket or putting bins out

Comment

Nobody bothers to tell Tyson Fury what to do. The sport (WBC and supporters) is only saying that Tyson Fury can't be allowed to sit on the belt if he has already made up his mind to retire.

Comment

Its Tysons call , If he has retired then the WBC title should be up for grabs.It makes no sense for a fighter to remain WBC champion when he is a retired fighter.I'm with Fury and know he the best fighter out there but he must be asked the question and not hold up the title if he IS as he says retired.
            Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

He'll come back if he gets bored and tired of the wife nagging, plus he has organised chaos with six children .

And I mean come back for a proper fight, not Ngannou, that's a silly fight.

Comment

If Fury starts managing fighters, he will make more $ long term. Can use his bigger than life personality to promote. Needs to do it wisely of course.

Comment

Considering he just fulfilled the mandatory we should all give it 6 months or so before we even talk about vacating. Tom Brady is a prime example of a man "retiring" only to change his mind right before game time. Give Fury the benefit of the doubt and let him not think about what's next and see where it goes.

Comment

Fury still has a top rank contract? Is it a 1 fight option as he's still champ? I thought it was over.
                    I think he's just taking time off not even thinking about the game, he's still out running ticking over & a few more months of those ferrel kids he'll be back in camp again.
                    Atm thinking about it until rematchroom pull they're thumb out & finally make the rematch who is there that will get Fury up for a fight?
                    I think there's 1 more if it's undesputed left in him but if he has retired i wish him & his family well & to enjoy the wealth he's secured. I know i would.

Comment

Working...
                    X