Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Have To Show All The Fans Why I'm The Number One Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Have To Show All The Fans Why I'm The Number One Guy

By Thomas Gerbasi - Some words stick with you. The honesty may be flippant, it may be intentional, but whatever it may be, it gives you an insight into the mind of a fighter that you don't often get in a world of manufactured quotes and cliches you can almost predict before they leave the mouth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect another great fight

Charlo by KO 11

Comment

Another predictable fight because Charlo doesn't take a fight unless he's absolutely guaranteed to win.
      Last edited by factsarenice; 05-11-2022, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Number one guy by beating Sulecki?

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
          Number one guy by beating Sulecki?
          You got the wrong Charlo, bro. That's Mall, this is Mell.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I got Jermell winning this one. Of course, I think he edged out the last one. I'm not a fan of his personality (much like Floyd), but dude's a great boxer when he's on. He needs to up that punch output, keep that stick in Castano's face, and stay off the ropes. Even though he fights well off the ropes, it gives Castano too many chances he shouldn't get and it isn't a good look to the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

You got the wrong Charlo, bro. That's Mall, this is Mell.
              I stand corrected. I think Mell will take the W in the rematch too. I see him stopping Castaņo. He just needs to let his hands go. Can’t let Castaņo build up too much momentum.
              Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Castano's shoulder injury is a factor too. I got Charlo on this one and if he times Castano on his way in, KO is highly possible.
                tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Charlo didn't win the first fight. Maybe he'll win the rematch. Can't underestimate Castano.

Comment

i posted this in another thread; this fight will play most likely like the first fight. it'll all depend on if charlo can land the shot to hurt brian like he did in the 10th and turn things his way or if th judges get ir right this time around.

yesterday i rewatched charlo-harrison II and other than the KO (and a KD in the second round) it played just like the first castaņo fight, i can't see charlo changing that much. he won't start letting his hands go now, that's not him, for a reason he is one of the guys with less punches thrown in the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X