Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Tagoe: April 9 DAZN Show Generates $1,307,735 Live Gate From 12,314 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia-Tagoe: April 9 DAZN Show Generates $1,307,735 Live Gate From 12,314 Tickets Sold

The long-awaited ring return of Ryan Garcia didn't answer all questions of his potential in the loaded lightweight division. It did, however, cement his status as box-office gold. Garcia traveled to Texas for his second straight fight, this time coming off a fifteen-month layoff in a dominant points win over Ghana's Emmanuel Tagoe. Their April 9 DAZN headliner from Alamodome in San Antonio
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kids a bona-fide star.

now let’s see if he can become a champion.

Comment

He's boxing only potential superstar.

But let's hear what the haters have to say?????

Comment

Damn that’s good!!!…I see you bro!!!…

Comment

Good numbers by Garcia.

Comment

He’s the next De La Hoya if they market him right…he just needs the perfect dance partner…I can only see the Davis fight getting him to that status…if Haney does his thing against Kamb then maybe Haney as well…

Comment

Love or hate him boxing needs stars and with canelo and AJ in their 30s we need the next crop and Garcia is definitely one of them.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Uh oh the streets gonna be very afraid now.. the hate will go into overload on Ryan now by the other side HAHA!!

Superstar status on deck

Comment

Good job. Now fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

I need me some more Emmanuel Tagoe!

Comment

Working...
                    X