Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: David Benavidez Claims To Be Avoided, He Doesn't Mention My Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell: David Benavidez Claims To Be Avoided, He Doesn't Mention My Name!

Undefeated WBA super middleweight champion, David Morrell Jr. (6-0, 5 KOs), is ready to let the world know he wants the best fights possible, and as soon as possible. Morrell Jr., from his training camp in Houston, TX, with coach Ronnie Shields, says a fight with David Benavidez is what he seeks most.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shots fired…..and rightfully so

Comment

David is good and has a good point until you think about it, Dammmm nobody doesn't know you! Benavidez said he trying to get paid not fight hard and still be broke.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        David is good and has a good point until you think about it, Dammmm nobody doesn't know you! Benavidez said he trying to get paid not fight hard and still be broke.
        Morell has the WBA Regular belt, which means an eventual mandatory shot at the Super champion which is currently Canelo Alvarez.
        garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Morrell actually looks really good but hes 6-0. Come on bro.
          Mrbinuk Mofias Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

The baby only has six Pro Fights. Just hush and come back after break the double digit mark.

Comment

Would be an incredible fight.

Comment

Certainly a better battle of the Davids than we have lined up.

I'm hoping against all odds Lemieux can KO him but we all know that's fairly unlikely. I'm not sure how hard he's even training for the fight, haven't heard anything about him here and I see like 2 workout vids on his Instagram and his Twitter is inactive for years.

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
                  The baby only has six Pro Fights. Just hush and come back after break the double digit mark.
                  If he wants it, give it to him. Let the man make his own decisions. Maybe he gets it done, or maybe he catches an L. I'd sure watch.
                  mgame mgame garfios garfios like this.

Comment

Morrell is for real, would pick him to win this. Not expecting Benavidez to accept the challenge.
                    Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X