Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol On P4P: I Don't Feel That I Am The King Today; Canelo Was A Super Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol On P4P: I Don't Feel That I Am The King Today; Canelo Was A Super Middleweight

LAS VEGAS - As satisfying as it was for Dmitry Bivol to upset Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night, the unbeaten WBA light heavyweight champion doesn't think he has supplanted Alvarez as the best boxer, pound-for-pound, in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good man, Bivol. Got his head screwed on straight.

Comment

its the combo of sort of russian with sort of korean mix, unbeatable mind and body strength, there is no ego, this is the future of man and woman kind

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        its the combo of sort of russian with sort of korean mix, unbeatable mind and body strength, there is no ego, this is the future of man and woman kind
        Good thing the east euro here is his father

mongol men would screw local conquered women but refuse to impregnate them. Conquered peoples were deemed as weak genetics

Comment

He’ll remain hungry

won’t pull a Maidana or Ruiz and chill after achieving massive success

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Good thing the east euro here is his father

mongol men would screw local conquered women but refuse to impregnate them. Conquered peoples were deemed as weak genetics
            hhhhmmm have their fun and no child support payments either, damn thats high level genetic stuff right there, i hear mongol courts are a bit of a nightmare to navigate as well
            GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

hhhhmmm have their fun and no child support payments either, damn thats high level genetic stuff right there, i hear mongol courts are a bit of a nightmare to navigate as well
              Mongols were alpha max

couldnt conquer Chechens though

Bivol VS Chechen Beterbiev

taking Beter’s 0 would be huge
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Bivol is a true role model. We must always be humble and kind to one another. Give respect and always smile. This is the ultimate keys to success.

- Bermuda
                Smash Smash Get em up Get em up like this.

Comment

This is why i like Bivol and Usyk. Stay humble, respect your opponent, work hard and keep winning

Comment

He is right... P4P is between bud wnd uysk
                    if bud beats spence and usyk beats aj its a DEFINITE TIE. If one looses the other becomes a true P4P!
                    Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 05-10-2022, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X